People love watching and reading about dystopias and rebellions, but when it happens in real life suddenly those people are demonizing the resistance and championing the oppressors as the protectors of society.
so apparently an arm can sell on the black market for $885, ($500 for the shoulder plus $385 for the hand an forearm)
and a leg can sell for $500 (at least thats the lowest price of an albino leg so im guessing here)
So when someone says “That’ll cost an arm ad a leg” they are roughly asking for $1,335
which is less than i would have guessed.
i didn’t spend this much time researching the cost of limbs on the black market for one note
Within the last couple days:
• Robin Willians died
• an innocent black teenager was shot to death
• a police officer at west lake mall maced a black man that just happened to walk by, then arrested him and refused him water
• policemen have been using brute force against peaceful protesters
• Ebola has broken out
• 94 people were killed in 3 days in the Ukraine
• people have begun to plan a real life purge
Someone please tell me. What, in THE HELL is going on